Established in 1988, our partner organization, MyLife Services, began working with federal, postal service and military personnel in 1996. The Benefit Coordinators was formed that year to serve those unique markets.
The Benefit Coordinators markets multiple products via direct face-to-face sales. The products marketed are primarily marketed via payroll deduction. We serve in excess 90 federal agencies through national, regional, state, and local level marketing efforts. We have created a marketing and sales platform allowing multiple product sales, one call close, payroll deduction, sales tools, and client education all in one package. Our producers pride themselves in their high level of benefits knowledge. The Benefit Coordinators offers more marketable products and benefit knowledge than any of its competition.
We have teamed only with insurance companies indicating a sincere interest in providing products to the civil service market. We offer pet discount plans, short-term disability, life (UL\IUL\Term) and supplemental retirement savings products. In addition we have multiple annuity products available for retirement rollover options.
The Benefit Coordinators, as an agency, offer the following benefits:
• Our products are payroll deductible translating into strong persistency.
• We have our own Third Party Administration offering easy premium payment support.
• A comprehensive training system leading to competency and benefit knowledge in the marketplace.
• An exclusive web based lead management and client tracking system.
• Lead development, we own a database containing 2.3 million federal employees nationwide.
• The Benefit Coordinators seeks to offer top quality training, team development, and assistance to trainable and licensed insurance producers.
|DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA||142,456|
Market Training – It is so good, it is often copied by our competitors.
Government Vendor – The Benefit Coordinators is a System of Award Management (SAM) vendor.
Benefit Master – Exclusive Windows software specifically designed for prospect presentation and management.
APPT-SET – Another exclusive to The Benefit Coordinators, This CRM is able to track prospects through the entire initial contact to sale process.
Credit Union Trainer – The Benefit Coordinators is the Financial Literacy Trainer for the United States Postal Services Federal Credit Union (USPSFCU).
Team Success – The Benefit Coordinators offers nearly 70 years of federal employment, federal marketing experience, and insurance market development.