Why am I here and what’s this about? Well, that is a fair question. You might of heard about a new and potentially superb opportunity partnering with a specialty group marketing to Federal and Postal Service employees.
Please read on and determine if you are looking for this right opportunity! To view further. Click the highlighted bar to expand it.
Established in 1988, our parent organization, MyLife Services, began working with federal, postal service and military personnel in 1996. The Benefit Coordinators was formed that year to serve those unique markets.
In 2007, MyLife Services earned the ability to contract with the General Services Administration to provide workplace seminars in the areas of federal employee’s benefits, federal short term disability, financial management and budgeting.
Since its formation The Benefit Coordinators has assisted United States Federal and Postal Service employees in nearly every state and also in several of the United States Territories.
Our professionals are skilled to serve all facets of the government employee benefit area. This includes not only explanation of existing core benefits but the ability to select products which fill the benefit gaps. These gaps may be just the thing to provide the needed peace of mind for the employee.
Also, since 2011, The Benefit Coordinators have electronically published the Federal Employee Benefits Handbook. This handbook is organized into chapters which provide access to information most desired by employees of the federal government. Most importantly, it is without cost simply by asking your Benefit Coordinator for an electronic copy.
The AFLAC® is open to all federal agencies, Federal Associations, Federal Labor Unions, military, and family members.
It will be your privilege of serve members of these agencies and organizations:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Land Management
- Customs and Borders Protection
- Defense Finance & Accounting Services (DFAS)
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of Interior (DOI)
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Fish & Wildlife Services
- General Service Administration (GSA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- National Indian Gaming Commission
- National Weather Service (NOAA)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Southwestern Power Administration
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- United States Military
- United State Postal Service (USPS)
We also work and assist numerous Federal Labor Unions and Federal Associations
The federal market is very specialized and underserved. The government has specialized terms and payroll requirements.
All accepted agents will be fully training in the following:
- Understanding the federal and Postal Service market
- Payroll documents and system
- Building a great government block of business
Support staff with nearly 30 years working directly with federal and Postal Service employees.